1997 Isuzu Rodeo Window regulators and switch

I had diagnostics done re. my power window problems. The dealer said I need a drivers window regulator and switch and a passengers side rear regulator. They want 850.00 to do the job. I can't afford that. I found the parts online at isuzuparts.com for about 350.00. I know the switch is easy to replace. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to replace the regulators? Is is something I can do with the help of someone who is mechanically inclined? Does anyone have any instructions for doing this?Doesn't have to be a diagram, just word instructions would be better than nothing. I've ordered a Haynes manual but haven't gotten it yet so I don't know if the info will be in the manual or not. Thanks for any words of advice!!

Reply to
elb

Might be helpful to do a search on this group. I repaired our switch (92) myself and the regulators (oddly named IMO) we had replaced by a friend who worked for a local dealer. Didn't look that difficult but I think a lot depends on temperament. That let me out.

Might find some help here:

file:///C:/Old%20D/Automotive/Isuzu/how-to.htm

Reply to
F.H.

Opps! Someone posted this from a site and I saved it. I'll try and find the site.

Reply to
F.H.

F.H.

F.H.

How about you buy the part and bring the truck to an auto glass repair shop. They do this every day. Ron

Reply to
RON