1997 Isuzu Rodeo Window regulators and switch

I had diagnostics done re. my power window problems. The dealer said I need a drivers window regulator and switch and a passengers side rear regulator.
They want 850.00 to do the job. I can't afford that. I found the parts online at isuzuparts.com for about 350.00. I know the switch is easy to replace. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to replace the regulators? Is is something I can do with the help of someone who is mechanically inclined? Does anyone have any instructions for doing this?Doesn't have to be a diagram, just word instructions would be better than nothing. I've ordered a Haynes manual but haven't gotten it yet so I don't know if the info will be in the manual or not. Thanks for any words of advice!!
elb wrote:

Might be helpful to do a search on this group. I repaired our switch (92) myself and the regulators (oddly named IMO) we had replaced by a friend who worked for a local dealer. Didn't look that difficult but I think a lot depends on temperament. That let me out.
Might find some help here:
file:///C:/Old%20D/Automotive/Isuzu/how-to.htm
F.H. wrote:

Opps! Someone posted this from a site and I saved it. I'll try and find the site.
F.H. wrote:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/f240.html
F.H. wrote:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/t271700.html
How about you buy the part and bring the truck to an auto glass repair shop. They do this every day. Ron