Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Amigo AC Compressor?
Have a 99 Amigo that needs a DKV14G compressor (post 12-98 production) and found that the 98/99 Subaru Legacy uses the same model compressor but is much cheaper for some reason. Anyone know if this...
2
2

ASCENDER IN US MARKET
Almost every online auto news, auto-talk or chat room I visit indicates Iuszu is near finished in the US Market. All the critics claim the Ascender is either such poor quality or labeled a warmed over...
9
9

WTB...Front Center Console, 1995/96 Rodeo
I also am looking to buy a LIKE NEW front center console, again gray in color, for my 1995.5 Rodeo. If you find one I can have, let me know. Thanks!
7
7

WTB: 1995-96 Rodeo Front Seats
I am interested in buying a LIKE NEW set of front bucket seats for my 1995.5 Isuzu Rodeo. The interior is a light gray, cloth. The driver's side seat is the one that's considerably worn out at this...

how much oil in transmission pan?
dropping pan and replacing filter, was just wondering if someone knew about how many quarts ATF in the transmission pan? trooper 93
2
2

Exhaust System Rattle
Rodeo, 2000, 3.2L V6: At 1800-2000 RPMs there is a rattle in the exhaust system. It sounds like a lose heat shield, but the truck has been up on a lift to check heat shields and none are lose. When...
2
2

Transmission computer location
I'd like to replace a part called "Transmission computer" (TCM?) in my 93 trooper LS can someone please post an approximate location of this part and some info on replacement task? many thanks
2
2

Check transmission alert
what might cause an intermittent Check Transmission light to come on? it happens while driving, performance drops significantly and when car stopped and restarted, light is no longer on and everything...
7
7

01 Trooper roof rack wanted
Hi guys, Just got a 01 trooper and want to add a safari style cargo rack, but most I've seen while surfing mount to the factory roof rack that this vehicle doesn't have. Any ideas on where I can find...

1993 Trooper rear coil springs
Hi, I am thinking to put new rear coil springs to my 93 trooper. However, the dealer price was over $140 each. The after market part I found was Old Man EMU but it says for 1.5" lift. Can I find a...

1996 Rodeo Charging
When I press on the accelerator pedal in my 96 Rodeo, the alternator stops charging you you can see the battery needle drop, hear the AC blower change pitch and lights dim a little. The battery is...
3
3

1999 Rodeo/Passport strange transmission issue
I have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo LS, 2WD/V6/Automatic (same vehicle as a Honda Passport, so I have crossposted to both Isuzu and Honda) that has a strange transmission issue. I want to know if anyone has...
4
4

1990 Isuzu Trooper 2.8 L V6 popping from throttle body
Help! 1990 Isuzu Tropper 2.8L V6 popping from throttlebody and lacking power. Engine idles fine and no smoke from exhaust. When under load popping from the intake is loud. Fixed vacum leaks. Would...
2
2

Isuzu OEM parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Isuzu parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM CD ROM parts catalog the dealer is using, covers 1987 to 2004 models. Drop me a line with any interest....

Help with tracing and testing wires for a in tank fuel pump PLEASE!
I have a 1990 Isuzu Trooper GLC. 2.8 engine. I have recently replaced the in tank fuel pump. Still not starting. I have checked the relays, 20amp fuse, direct power (12V) to the new pump in the tank...