96 Isuzu Trooper ABS Light

Recently my ABS light came on, also the ABS pump? is making a buzzing sound, kind of like a lawnmower from far away. The buzzing on the part continues
while my truck ignition is off. I wondered if anyone in this newsgroup has experienced this or have some information.. Not really an expert with cars, I think it's the pump. The part that's buzzing is located on the front passenger side of the hood near the front corner by the headlamp.

I'm no expert and I've never had an ABS failure on any vehicle but that sound like something that requires *immediate* attention. Not having ABS isn't the end of the world but if it leads to a complete brake system failure... Plus, if it's running constantly you're likely to kill your battery before too long.
Thanks, I'll definitely take it into consideration.

sound,
cars,
Hello,
You may have already taken care this but I had the same problem and it turned out to be the ABS relay switch. My mechanic just removed it and it works fine. I have been running with it out and it stops fine but I recommend replacing it.