ABS Warning Light

Hi All,
I have a 2000 Rodeo LS 4X4. Recently my ABS warning light (Orange) coming on and couldn't reset it. Not sure which wheel sonsor is the culprit. Local Isuzu dealer would charge $85 to identify where the
problem is. Unfortunately, the warranty period is over and I don't feel like spending $85 + the repair cost. If I can get some help from you guys to identify the problem, I may be able to get OEM parts or from the junkyards.
Local AutoZone has OBD readers but not for ABS Warnings. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Mathew
"" wrote: > Hi All, > > I have a 2000 Rodeo LS 4X4. Recently my ABS warning light > (Orange) > coming on and couldn't reset it. Not sure which wheel sonsor > is the > culprit. Local Isuzu dealer would charge $85 to identify where > the > problem is. Unfortunately, the warranty period is over and I > don't feel > like spending $85 + the repair cost. If I can get some help > from you > guys to identify the problem, I may be able to get OEM parts > or from > the junkyards. > > Local AutoZone has OBD readers but not for ABS Warnings. Any > help is > appreciated. > > Thanks in advance. > > Mathew
There was a recall for the ABS system. Goto nhtsa.com and check out recall #02I002000. Brandon