Aftermarket parts for 03 Rodeo

I've been trying to find some aftermarket parts to dress up the Rodeo a little bit, just want to be able to see MY rodeo in a sea of rodeos. The only thing I can find are running boards/nerf bars. Any one been able to
find anything else?
Calmini has a few items for late model Rodeo's.
http://www.pureisuzu.com /