aftermarket 300 parts

just got a 2005, 300 limited and want to know of any websites with aftermarket parts for it, especially the grill.

Reply to
news

You may want to post to the 300M ezBoard. The president of the 300M Club there, Robert Powell, got a new 300 a couple of months ago. He can probably steer you in the right direction. While the 300M Club (ezBoard) has decided to stay 300M, there is at least one new 300 enthusiast site that I've seen mentioned at the 300M ezBoard - the guys there (or someone here) can give you the link for that.

If you do go to the 300M ezBoard for your initial inquiry, I would suggest posting to the "LX Platform" forum there. Don't bother doing a search within ezBoard for prevous related discussions - their search function is totally worthless.

Bill Putney

It's also for 300's as well. These are the guys you want to talk to...

Reply to
SamMan