Anyone have thrown rod problem with 3.5 V6

My 2000 VehiCross had engine failure last year due to this little (hah) problem. Luckily I barely hit 30,000 miles and within a week and a half, I had a new engine under warranty.
I understand that some Trooper's have the same engine.
I'm just curious, because some other VehiCross owners have had the same issue, and we were wondering how widespread this problem is.
Thanks in advance
No problems yet on our 2002 Trooper (with the 3.5)...11,000 miles so far. With the 10/120,000 drivetrain warranty I don't think I'll worry too much about it... :-)
Wesley