Brakes / rotors on Rodeo

I'm going to be working on the front brakes and rotors of a 2002 Isuzu Rodeo next weekend.
I've done plenty of brake jobs on all sorts of cars over the years but this
will be my first on a Rodeo.
Is this a "normal" disc brake system? Pull of the caliper, dissasemble the caliper mount and such, then pull off (or disconnect and pull off) the rotor or is there something else I need to be concerned about?
Removal of the rotor on my '94 Rodeo 4x4 is quite complicated as the hubs have to be removed. It makes for a good opportunity to re-lube the hubs, but I wouldn't start this task without having some instructions. I think you can find some photo illustrated instructions for removal/disassembly of the hubs in the Isuzu forums on 4x4wire.com. The caliper removal is more conventional and straight-forward, however.
I'm not certain if it's any easier if yours is a 2x4.