S80 Front rotors and brakes

My wife 99 S80 ,has only 48,000 miles on it,so far i had to replace the front pad at 35000 and now the rotors are shot,I found this guy on ebay that sells the full set for 139.00 plus shipping ( thats rotors and pads)rotors are made by Zimmerman/Brembo and the pads are made by Mintex/PBR my question is, is this a quality combo set? thanks. ted

Reply to
ted240zman

The rotors are fine. Use Volvo or Textar pads. PBR pads are substandard IMO.

Bob

Reply to
User

Reply to