changing AT fluid & filter on 97

Anyone have experience changing AT fluid & filter on 97 rodeo. This is the transmission that you have to pump the fluid in thru the overfill plug hole
in the pan. Book says buy a AT fluid temperature gauge from you dealer parts counter to check temp of fluid before adding more fluid. This seems a little far out to me. Charles
I'm having the same problem. I just want to change the filter and change the transmission fluid. Grease n Go and Jiffy Lube says they cant do it. Also NTB cant do it either. There is no fluid dip stick to check the level. What the hell is Isuzu thinking about with this design? HELP....

===========================================BBbbbbuuuuuurrrrrpppPPPPP Every man likes the smell of his own farts. ========================================== snipped-for-privacy@burp.com