Changing Fuel Filter.

How important is changing the fuel filter? I am running the original filter on a 97 Tercel with 190 000 km's (120 000 miles). Of course sellers of fuel filters say every year?!

Thanks.

Reply to
treesrcool

I just did mine last week, and it had been about 3 or 4 years. When I got the old one out, it kinda looked like it needed it.

Reply to
Joe Schmuckatelli

I change mine when the car starts choking and sputtering going up hills...

Reply to
Hachiroku