Condensation removal....

Page 3 of 3
Why does a glass of Ice water condensate in the Summer? Same reason your windows fog up. Turning on the A/C in conjunction with the heater will help
dissipate the fog. The A/C puts out a dryer air than just the heater alone. The heater will eventually dry up the fog, but it takes a while since it depends on the coolant in your engine for heat. It's also a good thing to run the A/C in the winter to stir up the coolant.
Don't have A/C? Then you're SOL, just kidding. Buy Rain-X Anti-Fog or that pink wax stick you see at the home shows, and wipe it on your inside windows. I rub the pink stuff on a terry shop towel and keep it under the seat of all my cars for that purpose. Don't wipe your windows while driving, pull over to a safe place and stop before wiping your windows.
Good Luck and Safe Driving! JW

Wipe on Anti-Fog. No need for A/C nor Defroster...