Nissan X-trail condensation problem

My friend and his wife took us out for a meal last night in his Nissan X-Trail. I noticed he had some problems seeing out of the back when he was parking, and it turns out that, he reguarly has a condensation problem with the vehicle. Apparently if he's driving along, and the outside temperature changes, he's likely to get quite severe condensation on the inside of the front screen (in particular). It is so bad that he has to pull over in order clear it.

Anything obvious he's missing, (apart from using the demister) or something maybe specific to this vehicle. Thanks for any advice.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

this may be down to not turning the air intake to fresh air, a blocked pollen filter, a blocked heater drain or not having the air con turned on.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Mine is prone to steaming up the screen abit without the a/c on, but its not anything like as bad as what the OP describes.

I would firstly change the pollen filter and check the HVAC isn't on recirc...

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

On 02-Mar-09 09:47:20, Tim.. said

Thanks very much guys, I've passed your suggestions on to my friend and hopefully he'll be able to sort it.

Cheers.