In case you have witnesses this accident

I would like to have anyone who had witness this accident, please give me a call or drop me an email. My phone number is (510) 573-0749 for Vincent or
My wife has a car accident this morning (4/1/04 around 9:00am) when she was driving south on I-680 California. She is a very patient driver and driving 60 mph on the slow link. Unfortunately, a light brown Sedan (looks like Honda) waiting to exit at Mission blvd towards I-880 junction, was suddenly merge back onto the highway without checking the up coming traffic. My wife tries to avoid the accident, thus has to change link right immediate. With this sudden change of direction, she car is out of control and spin. Finally was hit into an innocent young man. Fortunately, the young man is ok and my wife only has a little back pain. But both vehicles are in serious demage.
Thanks in advance and drive safe.