have you seen this

please tell me what you think

Reply to
jacko

Interesting reading, Thanks jacko Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

very handy refference guide thank you. Will come in most handy when looking for articels for the club magazine

Reply to
Tim

correct link should read:

have fun, Theo van den Bogaard

Reply to
t.a.j.m.vdnbogaard

all the info is there.. you might work on the page layout a bit though.

Reply to
keith

I would have thought that if you had any constructive comment it would be better to communicate directly with Theo.

Reply to
scenic

i'm happy to share it here; thanks for the suggestion nonetheless.

Reply to
keith

I have no problems with discussing things here ;-)

The pages were made around 6 or 7 years ago and I wanted to keep things as simple as possible (broadband internet was not as widely availble then as it is now) so I chose to make tables and a simple list.

I still prefer the 'keep it simple' approach, and short of rewriting the whole thing .. I'm open to suggestions for changes .. The whole thing is 20 Mb (most space taken up by images)

greetings, Theo van den Bogaard

Reply to
t.a.j.m.vdnbogaard