intercooling and Isuzu

HI. I have recently fitted an Isuzu 2.8L turbo engine to my 1968 Land Rover. Really want to fit an intercooler to it to increase power and torque. I'm thinking of using a Land Rover 300TDI intercooler as there
are a few lying around work. What adjustment do I have to make to the fuel injection and how do I do it. Any help appreciated