Isuzu

Have a question for anyone---Did Isuzu assemble S-10 4 wheel drives or did GM assemble Isuzu 4WD trucks around 1988? Can someone settle a debate for us?

Thanks--Mike

Reply to
Mike and Mindi Magill

Any of the late 80's S-10 trucks I've worked on were for sure GM's and not anything Isuzu about them I could tell. Maybe the manual transmissions, but I thought those were typically a Borg-Warner unit. I knew a guy with an

80's Isuzu Trooper and he said all of the drive train was GM, but I never seen it. In the mid 90's Isuzu made that Hombre (spelling???) and those were all GM 4 banger's, and the body's were identical to the Chevy's/GMC's except for the decals.....

Nick

Reply to
Skeechmaster

I'd assume GM made them.