Isuzu

I recently bought an old '88 Isuzu 4WD pick up? Does this thing have a name? I can't find out much about it. Looks like a Chevy S-10 4WD!! Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike

Reply to
Mike and Mindi Magill

Caroline,

To answer your question, yes, but don't get too GM owns 50% of Isuzu.

The good thing is team Isuzu will be working on the engine design. The problem is GM will have the final say on the design of the engine, we all saw what GM did to their 3XXX and 4XXX series engines...

Mike

Reply to
Michael

GM actually owns 60% of Isuzu Japan, Isuzu Germany and Isuzu Poland.

Also GM don't influence any of our engines.

Reply to
Dave

Yeah, your right, their just footing the bill for fun.... whatever helps you sleep at night.

Mike

Reply to
Michael

Reply to
rwcos

I believe you are correct, came in a diesel version also, didn't it?

Reply to
tinman6