Iszuzu Rodeo reset check enging light

I have a 1997 Iszuzu Rodeo (V6)...I replaced the spark plugs this morning and forgot to connenct one of the coil/sparkplug boot connections. The check engine light came on and wont go off. How do
I reset it? Thanks for your help.
go to your fuse box and pule out the ECM fuse for 15 seconds and replay it thats it