Replacing battery and horn alarm!

Hello - I have a 99 Isuzu Amigo for which the owner's manual has been lost. I am replacing the battery which recently went dead. In putting in the new one, the horn alarm starts going off and I can't figure out how to turn it off!!! I thought maybe hitting one of the buttons on the remote entry, but that didn't do it. Can anybody out there help?

Thanks!!

Reply to
Mary Ann