signal light buzzing and does not work in 1994 Isuzu truck

My signal light is buzzing and does not work in my 1994 Isuzu truck. I tried changing bulbs, and checked fuses, any other ideas?

Reply to
fabianm

Probably your turn signal relay is bad.

Reply to
miles

Had exact same problem with my '94 Rodeo: trouble was in the turn signal switch. Remove steering wheel and switch... carefully disassemble the switch and clean and lubricate the contacts with dielectric grease. Reassemble.

You could also just replace the switch and harness... probably fairly expensive new; cheaper from a salvage yard but iffy.

BuddyWh

Reply to
BuddyWh

Try and change the turn signal relay.