Schematics needed for 1995 Honda Passport/Isuzu Rodeo

Is there any site online where I can find detailed schematics for this vehicle, just like the dealers use when looking up parts?
Thanks in advance.
AJPDLA

Word of warning, I've seen the engine compartment of both a 1995 Honda Passport, and a 1995 Isuzu Rodeo.. they look quite similar at first glance, but then I noticed... The Honda doesnt have an idler pulley between the engine and the AC compressor... In order to adjust or replace that belt, you have to move the AC compressor itself, instead of loosing/tightening the idler pulley.
Chuck Burns