Shocks

Does anyone have any suggestions for replacement shocks for an 02 Rodeo. The factory shocks seem under rated.

On road? Offroad? I have monroe sensatrac's which greatly improved the ride and handling. The stock shocks allowed alot of front nose diving and considerable roll in turns.

I put KYB MonoMax on my Trooper. Best bang for the buck I guess... these shocks were 50$ apiece shipped. Huge improvement in handling.
Peter