Need new shocks - Suggestions

I have the original shocks on my '96 Silverado (I know, I know). I am wanting to change them out and would like some suggestions as to what I should look for. I don't off road, I have standard lift, no mods there.

Thanks,

Paco

Reply to
Paco

Bilstein, Edelbrock IAS, Monroe Reflex or Gas Magnum...

Reply to
Shades

Thanks for the info, I'll check these out and see which ones meet my driving habits and knock it out next weekend.

Thanks,

Paco

Shades (at dot) wrote:

Reply to
Paco

Thanks for the info, I'll check these out and see which ones meet my driving habits and knock it out next weekend.

Thanks,

Paco

Shades (at dot) wrote:

Reply to
Paco

monroe sensa-trak

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

I have the same truck. I replaced the factory Bilsteins with Bilstein HD units at ~ 110K and I still very happy with them. I recommend them highly. Shop for the best price.

Reply to
Mike Copeland