need suggestions for replacement shocks ls400

hello, I've inherited a 1992 ls400. It's a bit old but it still works very well. Great car for everyday work! it has about 180k. the previous owner did major engine work (timing chain, new a/c, new radiator and hoses) at 150k. I've noticed the suspension is a bit bouncy. By the amount of miles on this car I suspect it's due for suspension work. I think this car has the normal struts in front and shocks in the rear setup that most cars have.

For Lexus, what is a good brand and model of shock to use for replacement? Also, should I be looking at replacing bushings? It does have 180k. I know the front tie rods got replaced around 150k as well. I'm very impressed with the car and if it's due for suspension parts I want to do a complete job.

Also, where are good places to get these parts at reasonable prices?

Thanks,

Oskar

Reply to
pheonix1t