Taillight on a 96 Rodeo Change Bulb??

My wife's rodeo has a bulb out in her taillight. I must have a light out too, because I cannot get to the bulb for replacement it appears sealed. Whets the secret to bulb changing on these cars?
Thanks Dennis
Don't know about the 96's but my 99 is accessed by removing 3 screws that are located between the black trim slats. Have to look between them to see the screws but they are there! Once removed the light assembly pulls straight back. There are a few plastic aligning posts so becarefull to pull only towards the back.
Jon wrote:

Funny you ask, I just had the same problem with my wides 96 took out the whole assy , and ask my self how the he-- do you get the bulbs out? well the back up light and turn sig light you do carfully pry the lense out careful not to tear the seal the mid;e light you remove the two small screws on the inside of the back panel them pry it out have fun Jon wrote: