Bulb change on 190e Auto

can anyone tell me how to gain access to the bulb that lights the selector panel below the auto select lever - it has never worked since I bought the car secondhand, but I cannot see any obvious way of getting to it, and don't want to force any panels until I know which is the right one....

Reply to
jolly bargeman

Gear selector is powered by fiber optic cable. The bulb is actually behind the center dash just below the AC control. This bulb also lit up all the buttons on the center dash.

Reply to
Tiger