Transmission computer location

I'd like to replace a part called "Transmission computer" (TCM?) in my 93 trooper LS
can someone please post an approximate location of this part and some info on
replacement task?
many thanks
Thomas wrote:

it's located on the drivers side, front, in the general area above the tire. you should be able to remove a wheelwall cover, like a splashguard, immediately above the front driver side tire (about 12 10mm bolts)
the TCM looks like a small box and has one or two wire harnesses connected before you replace the TCM, take off the wire harness connections and spray some CRC-32 to make sure there is no corrosion (check) as you may not need to replace the TCM
Thomas wrote:

here's a small picture of what the part looks like
http://i4.tinypic.com/11102om.jpg