Computer Location - 2002 Sport Trac

Hi,

Hoping you could help me. I'm looking for the location of the computer control box (module). I'm trying to find the keyless entry code for a 2002 Sport Trac. I know on the Explorer it's inside the panel where the jack and fuel reset switch are located. However I can't find it for the Sport Trac. The manual says it's located on the computer, anyone know where this computer is located?

Thanks

Reply to
Wil Swaloe

I believe it is on the module behind the passengers side air bag. You will need to remove the glove box (at a minimum) to see the numbers...

Reply to
Gerry Pierce