16" Borbet Type B Wheels for X-Type

16" 5-spoke Borbet Type B wheels 7x16H2, Et40. 5x108 bolt pattern. Set of 4 wheels. Used for about 5000 miles. The wheels are nearly perfect (there is one chip on one wheel). New cost on Tirerack $135 each + shipping.

I still have the original cardboard discs with which they were shipped from Tirerack. I even have lug nuts to include. These wheels look good enough to use as summer wheels, though they will also work for winters.

My price: $425 *includes shipping*. $350 if you pick them up. From what I read, will also fit all Volvos except 40 series, Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable, Ford Windstar, Lincoln LS.

I have some 205/55-16 Continental all weather tires I could include. Not looking to sell the tires, but if it would help me sell the wheels, the tires could be included for the right additional price.

amail for pix: m-funf at roadfly dot org thanks for looking

Reply to
m-funf