X-Type D

Hi all, I'd like to buy the X-Type 2.0 Diesel but I'm wandering if the 2.0 is not enough. Do you know how is it or if the Jaguar have in his plan to upgrade the engine to a 2.7 like the S-Type ?

G.

Reply to
Gaetano Mendola

Yes... in the "near future". Whatever that means. Am also waiting for that one. Sparky

Growing old is compulsary. Growing up is optional.

Reply to
Sparky

Gaetano Mendola ha scritto:

The 2.2 diesel engine is expected by d^this year, the 2.7 is not planned to be installed in the X-Type. The 2.0 is not brilliant but very pleasant to drive

drrpc67

Reply to
Drrpc67

Those Peugeot Derived Engines are well made.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

I know - drive Pug 406 Coupe 2.2 HDi

The only reason (well the main one) that I'm contemplating buying a Jag is that it will have a Pug diesel. Sparky