X-type CD changer

I purchased a 2003 X-type last month. The car was sold by a used car dealer, "as is" with 19,000 miles clocked. My question is, Do all X-types come standard with a CD changer? My dash has a slot for CD's . I can play one at a time but the dash also has a CDC switch. I have no cartridge in the trunk side panel where the nav system is. Did I get cheated, or is this an option on a new buy.

Reply to
TGC

Bob the Sailor