X Type fogging windows

I have a 2001 X-type and have been happy with it until this year. I have severe condensation inside the car which requires that I drive with the windows open to see.

It started a few months ago. The dealer has kept the car for days and changed several seals on the windshield doors and firewall with no improvement. I suspect an air circulation problem but they insist that would show a code on their computer.

Anyone have a similar problem/solution??? Steve Roos

Reply to
Stephen Roos

What are you doing inside the car that would fog the windows?? :-)

If that's not the problem, be certain the evaporator drian is clear, the evaporator case could be filling u[p with condensation.

Reply to
SoK66

You might need the aftermarket demister I have for the Mark 2. A cloth! Graham L

Reply to
Graham L