0" Lift suspension kit ?

at the risk of asking a dumb question....

Does anyone know of a supplier that has a 0" lift suspension kit for a Cherokee XJ? The idea would be to have a kit that provides all the necessary components to replace the original springs, shocks, and whatever other bits are required without gaining any lift. I know the components are available separately but a kit would simplify things. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Reply to
Blabber

A small lift will look good, handle well on road, and perform better off road. I used to be leary of lifts until I decided to take a plunge and lift my YJ 4.5 inches. The actual lift was more like 5.5 inches and it seems to handle on road better than before the lift. I wouldn't worry at all about a 2 or 2.5 inch lift, you would be quite happy with it.

Reply to
nrs

I believe your front springs are the same as a TJ's so you maybe could find a TJ owner that went for a lift. Most have the springs still kicking around in a corner of the garage.

If you are thinking of doing the shocks, I recommend you start today spraying their nuts and bolts with a good penetrating oil and continue for many daily or every couple days spray for a while....

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > at the risk of asking a dumb question....
Reply to
Mike Romain

I have the full suspension from my 06 Rubi up in the shop....... Just took it off of it about a month ago to put on a 4" lift.

If it would fit, and you were interested, maybe we could make a deal..... I'd planned on listing it on Ebay, but what the hell.

Kate