lift kit question?????

I have a 1983 toyota 4X4 pickup. And I need to buy some new shocks for my truck. And it has 32 inch tires and a lift kit. But I do not know how munch of a lift I have. And I need to know how munch of a lift I have so I can buy the right size shocks for my truck. I am sure I need to tell you more info. But I just not sure what I need to tell you.And it does not have blocks.Thanks Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Mello