1979 CJ7: Wiring Diagram needed asap

Here is the Haynes site. They are closer than you think.

Mike

Thomas Pedersen wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I've searched the net, but could not find a wiring diagram for my CJ7 + it will take weeks to get hold of a book from Haynes - (im located in Denmark). Can one of you please reply with a link or send me a diagram: snipped-for-privacy@intercity.country. Please replace country with dk in my email-address.

Thanx, Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Pedersen

Thanks, but it will still take days/weeks to get - before they send it from UK, through the danish customs etc. etcl.....

I will order the book, but I still need one for the weekend!

Regards Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Pedersen

Here is one I downloaded before. The part 2 is incomplete but the other parts are fine

Here is the Haynes site. They are closer than you think.

Reply to
aGraham

Reply to
aGraham

What do you need to know? I've got a `79 CJ-5 and I'll be happy to talk you though the harness.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton