wiring diagram needed

Howdy, I'm in the process of dropping a 302 into a '61 F-100. I'd like to use the stock electronic ignition off my '82 donor truck. Unfortunatly the Chilton
book I have doesn't have a complete enough wiring diagram for me to see what I need to do. Two plugs coming off the box on the fender apron. One appears to go to the dist/coil and the other plugs into the rest of the truck. I need to see what I need to hook to in the '61. Anybody got any hot rod books or mags that show this mod. Surely I'm not the only one who thought of this.
--
Old Crow
'82 FLTC(P) 'Mistress Pearl'

google --> Duraspark wiring

Damn, that was quick. Thanks. Sometimes I forget that the 'net is for more than looking at pretty pictures ;-)
--
Old Crow
'82 FLTC(P) 'Mistress Pearl'

Site Timeline