2002 Jeep Wrangler Foglight Adjustment

I need to make a verticle adjustment to one foglight on my 2002 Jeep Wrangler. Is this made solely by turning the spring-loaded screw behind the light housing itself, by loosening the nut on the support, or a combination of both? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Reply to
Cox News

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You can probably make the adjustment you need by turning the screw. If that doesn't do it, then loosen and adjust the mounting bracket.

Tom

combination

Reply to
mabar

So are you guys trying to tell me that the stock 'fog' lights have spring adjusters????

I have never heard of anything so silly. That would triple the cost of the things.

Mike

mabar wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The stock fog lights on the '02 TJ have an aiming adjustment screw in the bottom rear of the light, with an anti-rattle spring on it.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Loosen the pivot bolt, turn the spring loadad adjustment screw to raise or lower the beam alignment, then re-tighten the pivot bolt. Bob

combination

Reply to
Robert Brace