Jeep Wrangler

I have a 1995 Jeep wrangler, the washer motor, I thought burned out, but it wasn't. I test for power on the wires and I get the 12 volts needed. when I put on the new motor it doesn't handle the load for some reason, and the motor doesn't work. I take off the connectors and test the wires again for power I have power. Please help me, Peter

Reply to
pdomin

Maybe the line is plugged up?

Mike

Mike Romain

if you have power and a good GROUND, and your washer motor dosent work then you have purchased a faulty washer motor. are you sure the motor isn't working ? ,or maybe you just aren't seeing any washer fluid spurting out? take your new motor and run 2 wires from your battery and see what you get without it being installed in the washer bottle.

Reply to
plainoldmechanic