2002 Ford Explorer Foglight

Does anyone know if their were two different foglights made for the 2002 Explorer. I went to a junk yard and they gave me one that looks just like the one I have but the mounts do not line up with the truck. Any info you have would be great..

Reply to
Ramey

They *will* be different if one is from a 4-door Explorer, and the other is from an Explorer Sport or SportTrac.

Reply to
JonnyCab®