Error Codes

Jeep Cherokee Laredo 88mod, 6syl.Automatic 4L Sorry, to many questions today maybe, but it is weekend. I have read somwhere that you could get the error code by turning the ignition key on of 5 times, and then you should have the code if anything is wrong. I have tried this several times, but with no success. Is it possible to get any error codes this way ? Best Regards Geir R.Pettersson

Reply to
Fam_Pettersson

Try 'on-off-on-off-on'

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

No, too old.

Mike

Fam_Petterss>

Reply to
Mike Romain

That's what I guessed, then I can stop trying.

Reply to
Geir R.Pettersson