Fog light replacement for cheap?

Someone stole a fog light off my TJ a few weeks ago. They pulled the front part, glass and screws. The wires are hanging. I got a feeling the dealer's price will be high for this simple fix. Anyone have suggestions for a cheap fix?

Reply to
stephjeff

In news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, stephjeff from was injured because:

| Someone stole a fog light off my TJ a few weeks ago. They | pulled the front part, glass and screws. The wires are | hanging. I got a feeling the dealer's price will be high for | this simple fix. Anyone have suggestions for a cheap fix?

LMAO...that sucks, they take the bulb? Those bulbs are REALLY hard to fine, around here anyway. Try eBay, or maybe someone here has a set laying in the garge they don't want anymore.

Reply to
Joseph P