Skyjacker 2" Spacer Kit ??

Does anyone have any history with the Skyjacker 2" spacer lift and how is it compared to the RE Budget Boost? RE is out of stock and I really don't feel like waiting another 4-6 weeks. The prices are almost equivalent.

Reply to
Phinz

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com, Phinz from was injured because:

| Does anyone have any history with the Skyjacker 2" spacer lift | and how is it compared to the RE Budget Boost? RE is out of | stock and I really don't feel like waiting another 4-6 weeks. | The prices are almost equivalent.

So are the parts. Go instant grarification, man.

Reply to
Joseph P

Reply to
David C. Moller

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

So my question would now be...are the Skyjacker Nitro shocks better than the Doetsh 3000

Reply to
Phinz

From personal experience with both the the Skyjacker Nitros and the Doetsch

3000's, I'd strongly advise you not to get the Nitros. They are far too stiff, on my '76 CJ they were unbearable and were immediately replaced with Skyjacker Hydros. IMHO, for your application the 3000s would be superb.
Reply to
Jerry McG

I'd be willing the bet the Doetsch are better (from what I've read around here anyway), which brings you back to the 4-6 week wait I guess. :(

Dave

Reply to
David C. Moller

I just put the REBB on my TJ earlier this year. The Doetsch 3000s seem good... not too harsh for me & mine is a daily driver. I think it rides better than the OEM shocks.

Reply to
Ichabod Shagnasti

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I saw one in the box earlier this week.

It comes with 1" extensions for the bump stops, but no shocks.

I know here in Canada I can get extensions for the front shocks because they have a post on them, the extension just lengthens the post but what about for the rear shocks with the bar?

Does my friend have to just go buy 2 rear shocks or are there extensions for the bar type of mount?

Mike

Mike Romain

Throw me the keys.

Reply to