FS: 1949 Willys Jeepster

1948 or 49 Willys Jeepster VJ for sale.

Pictures, price and contact info on the following page. Will consider trade for good 1971 Jeepster body.

Located in CO.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

Kevin, I posted your ads for the Commando and the Jeepster on

Hopefully, they will get some attention.

Reply to
TJim

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was considering posting them there, but wasn't sure if they would be considered "right" for a "Full Size" jeep board.

I'll probably post them to the CO 4x4 board this weekend. I also posted them on the American Jeepster Assoc. board.

Might post them on the jeep-classifieds.com site as well. I'll see what kinda interest I get here and on the AJC board first.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

Actually, I wasn't sure if they would be right for the FSJ board, either, and I indicated that in my post. If it's determined that it's not appropriate, I will delete the posts. I think they might get some interest there, though. We'll see. I noted that they should use the contact information in the ad to respond, not to respond to me.

Reply to
TJim

Post them both on the WillysTech.com classifieds board. Hel of a lot closer than some of the Broncos and Scouts that pop up there now & again.

Cheers, - Jeff G

67 Kaiser Jeepster Commando (found on the AJC club site) 50 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon (found on WillysTech.com)

(wrapped up tight for the Wisconsin winter)

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna

Reply to
Kevin Sperle