Oh my god! Ebay Jeepster

I bid $500 on it when the previous owner offered it 6 months ago, the body was worth it. I was going to remove it and junk the rest.

Reply to
Paul Calman

"Thstop it honey, I'll just faint and die if I don't get those crushed green velvet seat covers....they're so tickly when the road is bumpy..."

Reply to
bjc

I guess if you want the ugliest Jeepster in the world ...

- JG

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)