OT: Car Thieves

Well.... this car certainly goes off road.....

Billy Ray

Sounds like they got the invisibility booster repaired.

Matt Macchiarolo

My mum had one when I was a kid; she absolutely loved it. It was originally red, but had faded into a .. well, a faded sort of red colour. I remember the rear window sloped in the opposite direction from usual and never got steamed up.

Dave

Dave Milne

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

PRIMO Joe Carroll

2K-TJ

"Often is does seem a pity that Noah and his party missed the boat" Mark Twain

Reply to
Joe Carroll

Or these:

Billy Ray

OT vandals: Take care, Halloween is here ... some j*rk-off(s) broke the rear window wiper assembly off the jeep last night, and did other damage up and down the street ... spineless little f*%&ers.

Reply to
bowgus

Contact your neighborhood watch program

Billy Ray

And do what ... advise them to be on the lookout for ghosts and goblins roamimg the neighborhood this coming monday night?

Reply to
bowgus

We had some...... pranksters who would let the air out of car tires some years ago (in the late 70's). It did not really get bad till the night a miscreant did two tires. at that point I spoke to a friend who was a local police officer who told me "I know who it is and will take care of it." There were no further problems.... but then what did the policeman do?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Billy Ray did pass the time by typing:

He probably stoped letting the air out of peoples tires.

Reply to
DougW

ROFLMAO! Or told his son to cut it out.

Reply to