Sometimes you folks give me the willys

Sometimes you folks give me the willys. That is all.

-=- This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Reply to
Anonymous

We would NEVER give you a Willys!

Reply to
Jeepers

However I bet there is someone who would sell you one... however you strike me as more of a Aerolark type...

Jeff DeWitt

Jeepers wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Maybe me, but NOT the original poster!

Bill, He was referring to Anonymous who said we give him the willys:

You probably plonked him and missed the post.

It's running, and as soon as I finish the rollbar and custom rear deck, it goes in for paint.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III