tests work but could still use help w/ no spark problem

Sorry for the repeated tests. As a new user the site made it look like it was taking my postings but they wouldnt show up. come to find out the whole google group thing was frozen the whole time. They fixed it and all the old posting attempts came thru. Anyways my original posting was the one re: my 83 scrambler that wont start and gets no spark if anyone can help. (I replaced the coil, ignition module, distributer p/u, ignition switch.) Thanks

Reply to
EricH

You are posting to Usenet via Google groups. It sometimes takes days for the answers to propagate back to Google groups so be patient, this is perfectly normal, they aren't broke.

As far as the Jeep goes, see the thread.

I double posted this so you can see how fast email is vs Google groups.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

ok got your email response with info thanks

Reply to
EricH