TJ back of seat storage help

At one time I saw a storage device that you could attach to the back of a seat for knick knacks.

Think of it as a backpack for the front seats in a TJ. Anybody hear of such a thing and where I can find one at? I think a universal fit would be fine and wouldn't necessarily need to be designed for a TJ, although that would be a bonus.

I found one at quadratec but whoa nelly, thats expensive!

Thanks!

Reply to
ULB

FrankW

Here's a better view.

Mike

I agree with you Frank, I've been looking at those m'salf. The other thing that made me think twice is that there are openings on the cover that will eventually cause "tan lines" on your upholstery where it isn't covered.

Still, I think they are pretty cool looking

Kate

2O|||||||O6 Rubi with some extra stuff on it.
Reply to
Kate

I swear that I visited the Jeepers and Creepers Site, just yesterday

2/26/2008). There, I saw that they had a "seat backpack". However, I just tried to access it, and it says it's down "until Feb. 15" ???
Reply to
98XJ

Thanks Mike, I sure do like these. They would sure come in handy on the trail.

Kate

Here's a better view.

Kate