Water in passenger footwell

I have a 94 jeep Cherokee Limited. I am getting water in the passenger footwell after running the air conditioning.

I pulled back the carpeting and see that there is water dripping from what looks like a plug in a piece of plastic at the front of the footwell.

I think that the drain must be blocked on the other side.

Is this plug an access port.

Also, does anyone recommend a good service manual for this truck.

tia. Chris

Reply to
Chris Beach

Yep. The drain port is clogged. If I'm remembering correctly that plug is a sign it has done this before. The TSB calls for drilling a hole then using a wire to unblock the drain. Then plug the hole.

This is for the ZJ, but it may be of use.

DougW